Aplicación de Financiamiento
Here’s what you’ll need to qualify
- Own 80% or more of your business (50% if owned with a spouse) – You must own and operate your business.
- Have been in business for at least 2 years – You must own a business or have recently purchased a business that has been in operation for a minimum of 2 years.
- Have an average bank account balance of $3,000 per month – You must have a minimum average ending balance of $3,000 per month.
- Have a separate business bank account – In other words, your personal bank account must be separate from your business bank account.
- Operate a store-front or internet business that has daily sales – Examples include florists, food markets, and specialty stores that have steady cash flow and a diversified customer base with a lot of small ticket transactions. Typically our customers have annual sales of at least $300,000.